Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Laptop Skin

All Unique Laptop Skin will be selling at a very low price at only $19!!! (Inclusive of postage)

Fast Confirmation (within 48hrs) selling at $18!

2DAYS PROMOTION!! CUSTOM MADE DESIGN SKIN SELLING ALL AT $27! (UP $35) regardless of complication of picture! Hurry order ur unique skin now!~


I Supply too!!
Ur skin/s will be mailed to u within 1week once money is received

We provide service for custom-made laptop skin.
Mail me for rates. (:
P.S: we will go according to the picture u want, but if its blur do not blame us. Pls give us a very clear picture. Picture must not be too small, if not enlarge will be blur.




P.S I do pasting for my customers but i dont encourage it. If I do any mistakes while pasting, like bubble up/cut too much. Do not blame me. I will try my best (:



Size: 35cm X 26.5cm

Thickness: 3-4 sheets of white paper (Very Durable)

Diagonal: 15.4inch
Suit all sizes, come with cutting guidelines.

Description:
-Scratch-proof & water-proof
-No sticky gum remained after removal
-Removable & Reusable -Long lasting color
-It will not bubble and can last for long time.
-Made of finest PVC material. Hard to tear off.
-This decal gives your laptop a completely new look in a matter of few seconds.
-Special coating provides vivid color & sharp text 4 brilliant & high-resolution color images.




All Instock!!!







































































Example of custom-made design from customers:












No comments:

Post a Comment